The Committee with the Trustees have set a program for an exciting year ahead and are hoping to organize the following events with details to follow:
The majority of events organized by NANIS are for members only so please JOIN the society to attend our events.
There are no upcoming events.
Events from the past:
Professor Ketan Dhatariya, Consultant Diabetes & Endocrinology / Honorary Professor at the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital will be giving a talk on Diabetes, Symptoms & Management
This month we have organised a fitness with fun session for all our members. This session is suitable for all age groups.
NANIS has organized an Easter celebration of fun-filled activities with prizes for all participants and winners. The event will be hosted by Kiranben Chauhan and Parulben Bhatt.
- Animated introduction of Easter celebration
- Online games (2 games with prizes)
- Online Eater Bunting Craft Activity
Please arrange for the following items to be available on the day for your child to participate and enjoy.
- A4 sheets of paper (about 10-15)
- Colouring pencils/felt tips/any other medium
- Child-friendly scissors
- Piece of string/ribbon to make the bunting of appropriate length
Please send in the name and age of each participant to NANIS by no later than Sunday 28th March in order to aid us in preparations. Please email us name and age on firstname.lastname@example.org
NANIS has arranged a Webinar on “Importance of Exercises – The Physiotherapy Way” by Ankita Shah. Ankita is a Senior Physiotherapist working for the Norfolk Community Health & Care NHS Trust.
Daksha Raja will demonstrate how to make “Microwave Pendas with a Twist’’. If you would like to join along please keep ready ingredients listed below.
- 2 cups (200 gms) full-fat milk powder
- 6-8 tablespoon ghee
- 1 tin (397 gms) condensed milk
- Slivers of pistachio nuts, saffron and elaichi powder.
- 2 teaspoon milk
- 3 tablespoon Nutella spread (optional)
Highlights of the session:
- Learning how to use Google search engine to find whatever you need
- Learn tips & tricks
- Learning how to find exactly what you want and exclude results you don’t want
- For all ages
- A fun easy session
We have organised a Valentines day fun quiz on Sunday 14th February 2021 from 4.45pm onwards. Please read this email carefully as there is some important information if you like to participate in the quiz.
– The quiz can only have a limited number of participants.
– Therefore it will only be 1 entry per household on a first come first basis. Please reply to this email by 12pm on Sunday 14th February 2021 if you like to book your place. On the day if we have spare places, we will allow more than 1 participant per household
– There will be 50 questions in total, the detailed rules will be explained by the quiz master KAILESH DEVLUKIA on the day.
– You will need 2 devices in total. One device to log in to zoom, all the questions will be displayed on this screen. The second device will be used to answer those questions. We will explain you on the day how to set yourself up to answer all the questions on this second device. Both the devices will need to be connected to the internet.
– This is a completely online automated quiz where you are scored by the system based on the correct answer and the speed at which you answer.
– At the end of the quiz the system will display the top 3 winners.
– And yes you guessed it right, there will be prizes for the top 3.
the yoga will be hosted by a professional yoga instructor Sarita from london. you will need a yoga mat or any other thick cloth as a base.
Due to unforseen circumstances caused by the pandemic, the AGM for 2021 will have to be conducted virtually by Zoom. The committee has therefore decided to bring the AGM forward in January rather than normally held in March. This will allow the committee for next year to conduct more virtual events.
The society will be resuming virtual Friday club get together from Friday 8th January 2021 and will be held on every 2nd Friday of the month.
Since this will be our first session we have arranged a BHAJAN SESSION and welcome you all to join. If you are interested in singing please let us know by email so we can allocate a slot for you. If you are unsure, let us know during the session and we will arrange for you to sing.